Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog chronicles a mostly 4-year journey of love, life, and loss. It's now time to retire. However, feel free to browse and read through the posts.
My current work/projects can be accessed at www.miriamjerotich.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Tai

Dear Tai,



I still can’t believe that you are gone. Yes, you are gone too soon. I can’t imagine that I won’t see you growing up and getting married and having kids. It’s all just unbelievable. I never in my wildest dreams thought that you would die, and die so young that is. You were so beautiful; you were amazing and utterly wonderful. I know that I didn’t grow up much with you, and that makes it all the more amazing-that in the brief moments God gave me with you, they were wonderful, and never wasted moments. I don’t know if you know that you were the only person I felt comfortable being absolutely honest with? You are one of the few people who saw the big dilemma that so often plagues my life…

Oh I can’t believe that you are gone? Why now? Why so soon?

It’ll take a long time for me to accept that you will no longer be there with me. Look at our lives Tai, how it’s been apart and the together and then apart again. I can’t imagine that the next time I’ll ever be able to see you, is when I breathe my last breath on earth. I can’t believe that you no longer breathe. You are not alive Tai, you are not alive…..

It’s so surreal, everything. Who would’ve thought the most beautiful of people would be the first to leave, who would’ve thought???







Truly, God’s beauty and love chased after you every day of your life,







And now you are back home in the house of God for the rest of your life. Psalm 23 The Message.
















When you died, I died too. And from then God has been living my life for me, I’m no longer living. I’m not happy, I’m joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment