Thanks for visiting my blog. This blog chronicles a mostly 4-year journey of love, life, and loss. It's now time to retire. However, feel free to browse and read through the posts.
My current work/projects can be accessed at www.miriamjerotich.com

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gott in Berlin-Der Berliner Dom

Der Berliner Dom. Heute habe ich die Chance erhalten, dieses schöne alte Gebäude zu besuchen. Es ist mehr als fünfhundert Jahre alt, und wird jetzt eine Touristenattraktion geworden. Mir fällt die Bibelverse auf, die ich überall in dem Dom gesehen habe.
Der Berliner Dom draußen



Look, I am with you always until the end of time!


The word of the Lord endures forever.


der Altar des Domes

die Gold überzogene Decke

Ich habe eine Kerze angezündet

Der Dom drinnen

Die Decke wieder

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth

Man shall not live by bread alone

Come and eat

I am going to my Father and your Father; to my God and your God

Ach so! Gott bleibt bei mir bis am Ende meines Lebens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment